Instant teeth whitening have easily become the latest craze and talk of the town over these past few years. People surely have known quite effective methods of whitening teeth in the past, but these methods take time. In this day and age, however, people are already living in a modern digital world. Everything they could possibly want now happens almost instantaneously. Thus, consumers go for products that are not only effective but are also able to showcase dramatic results at the shortest possible time. Regardless of the cost, the possible risks, and the possible side effects, consumers are wired to go for products that can give them what they want, soon if not now.
The Latest Fad On Teeth Whitening
It used to be that one only has to go to his or her kitchen and find the much-needed ingredient for a natural home remedy to whiten the teeth. Now, for a more immediate result, people have started spending thousands of dollars with clinics and products that can solve their teeth discoloration problems in a matter of hours. Here are a few of the most popular products and in-office procedures taken to instantly whiten one’s teeth.
- Go Smile Super White Snap Packs – Each single-use of this product applicator contains a capsule of whitening formula that features the company’s Hyperox™ Technology. It also comes with a teeth whitening serum is very gentle on both your teeth and gums. Simply apply it after you brush in the morning and in the evening as well before bed and you’ll surely see amazing drastic results every day.
Cost: $59.00 for a box containing (14) NET 0.02 fl oz Applicators
- Crest 3D White Luxe Professional Effects Whitestrips – this product was formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient that is used by dentists in their clinics. It is said to deliver professional-level teeth whitening and can even remove stains and discoloration lasting over 14 years. It is very simple to use as it only involves strips that mold to the shape of one’s teeth and come off totally clean. It needs to be applied once a day for 30 minutes only but the results will show everyday until its full result upon reaching day 20.
Cost: $59.97 for a box containing 40 strips, good for 20 treatments using one each for upper and lower teeth
- Plus White 5-Minute Premier Whitening System – has an advanced technology that starts working in 5 minutes, as the name suggests. This product is said to be non-abrasive to your teeth’s enamel. However, although abrasive, it is able to work by gently lifting away long term stains and eliminating yellowing discoloration of teeth. The Comfort Fit Mouth Tray covers both bottom and top teeth, for even and complete bleaching.
Cost: $39.99 for a pack of 4
- Professional Cleaning – performed by dentists in clinic to remove external staining that are caused by food, drinks and tobacco. This is generally for cleaning but also includes a procedure for teeth whitening in its step by step process.
Average Cost: $82.08 (w/o insurance)
- Bleaching In Office – this is resorted to by dentists for more severely discolored and stubborn stains or yellowing of teeth. This would include strong chemicals that must be applied in precision, hence the need for a professional to do it. It is not advised if you have tooth-colored fillings, crowns, caps or bonding most especially those located in your front teeth as bleach will just be useless and won’t work for those materials. People in this scenario should go for the last option which are usually veneers.
- Veneers – this is performed not only to whiten but also to restore the physical appearance of any damaged teeth totally. The process involves tooth-colored porcelain shells placed over the facial surfaces of the teeth.
Cost: $925-$1500 per tooth